Wednesday, October 24, 2012

VOTE MIT MINION TODAY!

Mit Minion for President!
GO VOTE NOW!
My overal thoughts on this project were up and down a scale on if I should kill the computer or not. But by the looks of it, I think this project came out pretty well! I think the color choices I picked were perfect for the Minion. His finger up in the air definitely matches the mood of the magazine. If I could change something about this project it would probably have to be making this words better to see with how bold and big they are, but overal I wouldnt change a thing. The hardest thing to fix on this project was to find the perfect font. If it was to big it wouldnt fit and if it was to small you couldnt be able to see it at all. The letters look bujumbled together in my opinion. I learned what color choices would fit best for the mood and setting for the picture. But I hope you like it over all.
Also I wrote random letters in the left as a quote from President Minion because in the movie he doesnt actually say real words, its all random.

No comments:

Post a Comment